Please note that a 15 minute mile pace or faster is required for both the 5k and 10k race distances. A 15 min. mile pace is roughly four miles per hour, equivalent to a very brisk walk. If you fall below this pace, the race organizers can no longer guarantee course support. Aid Stations, medical support, and portable toilets will begin to become unavailable to participants.
The Big Foot Trail Run course highlights the natural beauty of Big Foot Beach State Park in a stunning trail run. We hold our races to the highest quality standards, from start to finish, course design and accuracy, emergency medical plans that exceed industry standards all in the name of your safety. Along those lines, all RAM Racing events have a USATF-certified course with a distance that has been certified for accuracy. Please note that although we’ll try our best to avoid it, the course and start time is subject to change.
2019 course map coming soon!
- Course Limit Information
- you sweat, nuun active replenishes
- Sports hydration formulated to replace what you lose through sweat
- Packed with optimal electrolytes and clean ingredients
- 1g of sugar and only 10 calories
- Gluten free*, vegan*, informed choice*, and non-gmo sourced dextrose