Table of Contents
- Saturday, June 13th, 2020
- Big Foot Beach State Park – 2 miles south of downtown Lake Geneva, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
- 5k - 8:30am*
- 10k - 8:30am*
Start times are subject to change, so keep your eyes peeled for email updates from us four weeks before the race. Please be at the start line fifteen minutes prior to the start of your race. Runners should line up according to how they think they will finish - fast runners in the front, slow runners in the back, walkers behind the runners. You want to be with runners who have the same pace as you; this prevents congestion on the course. The recommended arrival time for both the 5k and 10k is 6:30am.
Please read through all of these rules so there are no surprises on race day!
- We love our walkers. One favor: we ask that they can hold a 15 minute per mile pace. That’s about four miles per hour, or a brisk power-walk. If you fall below this pace, we can unfortunately no longer guarantee course support—which is paramount for your safety. Aid stations, medical support and road closures will start to become unavailable to participants.
- All participant entries are non-transferable and non-refundable. Race numbers cannot be transferred to another participant. We reserve the right to disqualify this person and remove them from the results.
- Depending on the distance, there are various checkpoints on the course where a participant’s timing chip is recorded. If a participant’s chip misses checkpoints, they will be disqualified and removed from the results. If a participant feels this decision has been made in error, they must contact EnMotive at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All bibs have a timing chip affixed to the back of the bib. Removing or tampering with the chip, or completing the event without an official timing chip on your bib will result in disqualification, per USATF rules.
- Wheelchair athletes are permitted on a case-by-case basis, based on your wheelchair type and the course. Wheelchair athletes are required to email us at least three weeks in advance of the event.
- Sorry, no dogs are allowed on the course.
- Bikes and rollerblades are not allowed on the course. Feel free to ride your bike to the event, but please park it before you get to the course.
- Unfortunately, no baby carriers or strollers of any sort are not allowed on the 5k or 10k courses. This includes but is not limited to regular push strollers, umbrella strollers, jogging stroller, prams, wraps, backpacks, Bjorn’s, soft carriers, slings and wagons. However, we encourage spectators to bring the little ones to help cheer on the runners!
- For the safety of everyone on course, all participants must be able to complete the race distance under their own power, and anyone under age 12 must be accompanied by a registered parent or guardian on course.
We've got plenty of perks for runners along the way.
- There will be plenty of aid stations on course stocked with water and sports drink.
- In case of emergency, we have medical personnel standing by and a medical tent at the finish line.
- There will be tons of toilets on course, because when you gotta go, you gotta go. Port-o-johns are located at the start/finish area and at the aid stations.